In this 60 minute module, you will review all safety tips and how to control hazards in regards to Slips, Trips and Same Level Falls using R.A.C.E. (Recognize, Assess, Control, Evaluate).
The Slips, Trips and Same Level Falls training program will help employers and employees with the identification of hazards and the hierarchy of control. Preventing Slips, Trips and Same Level Falls within the workplace. Establish controls to eliminate exposure and Evaluate control measures to ensure they are working.
- Injuries statistics for slips, trips and same level falls
- Identifies methods for recognizing hazards
- Identifies the types of hazards
- Assessment of slips, trips and same level fall hazards
- Identifies the risk potential
- Heirarchy of Control and Evaluation
- Action plans and recommendations
- Reviews regulations and responsibilities as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act