Our 60 minute module will teach you the importance as well as all the health risks involved with asbestos exposure and will gain you knowledge about how to protect yourself from the exposure to asbestos.
The Asbestos Awareness Training course is intended for workers who may come across asbestos in their normal daily work routine. This program is intended to increase the workers knowledge in regards to asbestos.
This program is NOT intended for workers who work with asbestos exposure on a daily basis, these workers require additional specialized training.
In order to be a health hazard, asbestos must be inhaled. Asbestos exposure has been associated with several diseases. It is very important to be aware of all the health risks associated with asbestos exposure, especially if it may be present in your workplace.
- Workplace party duties in accordance to the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Regulations in regards to controlling asbestos
- Identifies the different types of asbestos
- Reviews effects of asbestos exposure to health
- Reviews how to avoid risk of being exposed to asbestos
- Identifies asbestos related diseases
- Identifies potential hazards in your workplace
- Identifies various professional with a greater likelihood of exposure
- Pathways of exposure to asbestos
- Uses of asbestos