Our 60 minute module will teach you the importance as well as all the health risks involved with Back Care for The Workplace and will provide you the knowledge about how to protect yourself from injuries, understanding back pain, warning signs, as well as measures to control pain.
The Back Care for The Workplace course is intended for workers that handle loads of various sizes, have lifting or reaching in their normal daily work routine. This program is intended to identify the hazards related to equipment design, maintenance, facility design, posture and awkward positions in the workplace.
- Reviews Employer’s Responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Reviews the Supervisor and Workers Responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Reviews the structure of the back
- Reviews material handling
- Identifies prevention methods
- Identifies lifting risk factors and hazards
- Reviews understanding and identifies measures to control pain
- Identifies techniques on how reduce safety hazards
- Relevant legislation